Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
PLEASE FOLLOWING THESE EXACT INSTRUCTIONS AND ANSWER EACH QUESTION CLEARLY AND THOROUGHLY
I ATTACHED THE PDF OF THE ARTICLE Read the following article and answer the questions that follow:
Anderson, C. A., & Bushman, B. J. (1997). External validity of “trivial” experiments: The case of laboratory aggression. Review of General Psychology, 1(1), 19-41. https://doi.org/10.1037/1089-26184.108.40.206
1. In general, which has higher internal validity: experiments or correlational studies? Why?
2. In general, which has higher external validity: field research or laboratory research?
3. Anderson and Bushman (1997) argue that if a study has low internal validity, a
discussion of external validity is meaningless. Explain.
4. Explain why sometimes, the artificial laboratory environment may be preferable to real
5. Describe a few ways in which researchers measure aggression in a laboratory setting.
6. Describe a few ways in which researchers measure aggression in the real world.
7. On the surface, it seems as though indeed, laboratory settings have little relation to the
outside world (note, for instance, the differences in your answers for questions 5 and 6).
How do Anderson and Bushman (1997) refute this claim?
8. According to Anderson and Bushman (1997), in what way is aggression in the laboratory
similar to aggression in the real world? Why is it important to note these similarities?