Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Paper will be submitted to TurnItIn and score MUST be below 20% or revisions will be necessary
No direct quotations in paper
Directions and objective included below
Directions for paper:
1. Describe the differences between health education and health promotion.
2. Describe the YMCA program and initiative
3. Determine how the Health Belief Model that could be applied to the YMCA initiative
4. Discuss childhood obesity and describe how the health belief model could be implemented in correcting or educating on childhood obesity.
5. Discuss socioeconomic status and describe how the health belief model could be implemented in YMCA’s initiative/program.
6. Paper should be in narrative format, 4 pages excluding the title and reference page.
7. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
8. Include level 1 headings to organize the paper.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I,
we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
10. Include 4 professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical
Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Additional websites that could be used to help navigate while writing paper: