Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Question 1: What types of sources could be used to research the economic impact of the women’s movement? What about for its social impact?
Develop relevant search terms.
Question 2: Congress held its final vote to approve the Nineteenth Amendment on June 4, 1919. Was this a necessary or a contributory cause of the
success of the women’s suffrage movement?
Question 3: The National American Woman Suffrage Association supported the U.S. decision to enter World War I and publicly encouraged women to
support the war effort. Was this a necessary or a contributory cause of the success of the women’s suffrage movement?
Question 4: (https://www.loc.gov/classroom-materials/womens-suffrage/) Website
Look at this website for information about women’s suffrage at the Library of Congress: Women’s Suffrage. Using the A.R.I.A. criteria,
answer the following questions:
1. What is the purpose of this website? Is the information on this website easy to locate?
2. Can you use a search box or a navigational menu? How reliable and current is the information presented?
3. Would this website be appropriate to use in a research paper?
Question 5: (https://www.aclu.org/other/equal-pay-equal-work-pass-paycheck-fairness-act?redirect=equal-pay-equal-work-pass-paycheck-fairness-act) Website
Look at this website about the Paycheck Fairness Act: Equal Pay for Equal Work. Using the A.R.I.A. criteria, answer the following questions:
1. Who sponsors this website?
2. Is it easy to navigate and find information?
3. Is it modern looking?
4. How current and accurate is the information on the website?
5. Does it promote a specific opinion or point of view?
6. Would this website be appropriate to use in a research paper?
Question 6: Accuracy: Are references provided? Does the reference list include other scholarly sources?
– Relevancy: Would this article be useful for a paper examining the similarities between political sentiment in states that granted women the right to
vote before the Nineteenth Amendment? Would it be useful in an essay focusing on the National Woman Suffrage Association (NWSA), an activist
group based in New York that was dedicated to nationwide woman suffrage?
– Intent: What is the point of this article? Is the author making an argument?
– Authoritativeness: What are the author’s credentials? What about the publication’s?