Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
INSTRUCTIONS: Compare, Contrast, and Examine how Authors use Literary Tools to tell stories. Also, examine how Sci-Fi, Gothic, Horror, and Americana stories use the tools differently.
Choose a minimum of 6 SHORT STORIES to write about and a max of 10. Choose any that’ll you’ll like!
Short Stories to pick from
– “The Weapon” by Fredric Brown
– “It’s a Good Life” by Jerome Bixby
– “Blood Child” by Octavia Butler
– “To Serve Man” by Damon Knight
– “Graveyard Shift” by Stephen King
– “The Monkey’s Paw” by W.W Jacobs
– “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson
– “The Mark of the Beast” by Rudy Kipling
– “The Signal Man” by Charles Bontemps
– “The Story of an Hour” by Kate Chopin
– “A Rose for Emily” by Willim Faulkner
Please don’t forget work cited page, 8 citations minimum, 12pt. Arial , Double Spaced, 1in Margin
PLEASE ASK ANYYY QUESTIONS IF NEED BE. WILL TIP NICELY IF DONE PROPERLY!! Please, and thank you in advance.