Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
Session 7 Questions:
1. How are the Next Generation Science Standards different from prior Science Standards?
2. Describe a Collaborative approach to teaching science.
3. Think of a science question you are curious about. How might it generate scientific interest in others
Part 1 Directions:
– Answer the questions listed above based on second grade.
– Use readings and videos to answer each question. Student responds to the guiding questions/discussion prompts by synthesizing information from course texts;
– Cites at least 3 specific points from the text(s).
– Ask at least 3 original, insightful questions, based upon course texts and discussion content.
– Read Adams, D. & Hamm, M. (2014). Chapter 4 Science Involving ALL Students with Active Involvement and Collaborative Inquiry