Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
This course contains a final paper that is worth 250 points.
You are required to write a 2200 word paper, approximately eight-ten pages, that identifies an
issue within an organization of your choice, related to one or more topics covered in this class. You
will then be asked to develop a risk management plan to mitigate liability for this organization
related to these issues.
For example, this organization may have had a complaint of some type of discrimination. Please
describe the situation, identify relevant laws and company policy, describe how the situation should
have been handled, and create a plan to reduce future risk.
Your paper should include the following:
· A brief description of the situation
· Identification of legal issues involved
· A review of relevant organization/company policy
· A review of applicable laws
· A comparison between how the organization handled the situation and how it should/could have
· A risk management plan to mitigate the organization’s future liability
· Your recommendations to the organization
This paper is designed to give you the opportunity to demonstrate your comprehension of human
resource law by identifying issues, relating them to the law, and creating plans to reduce
organizational liability in the future. You should utilize outside sources when appropriate to support
your analysis and recommendations – specifically utilizing corporate information sources,
professional journals, peer- reviewed sources, and court cases.