Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
The purpose of this writing is to explore and document the literature related to Housing First programs. This exploration is meant to develop an understanding of what programs currently exist related to Housing First to set the framework for a broader program evaluation.
Consider looking at a clearinghouse that covers Housing First. You can also explore systematic reviews. Evaluate the extent of the existing evidence and think about directions for an evaluation and evaluation questions.
For this writing you will:
• Identify and describe your target population (Homeless people currently experiencing alcohol and/or drug addiction) and program/intervention (Housing First) you will evaluate. You can evaluate an existing, real-life program/intervention, or create a hypothetical program to evaluate.
• Briefly summarize and evaluate the literature and think about directions for subsequent evaluation questions.
• Writing Style: APA writing style should be used for in-text citations and reference list.
• Number of Sources: You should include a minimum of 5 and not more than 10 sources.
• Type of Sources: Your sources should be from peer-reviewed journal articles, accepted guidelines in your field, or published program or evaluation materials. You are encouraged to include documentation from a clearinghouse of evidence-based programs such as the Community Guide for Preventive Services, Research Tested Intervention Protocols (RTIPs), Cochrane Reviews, or others discussed in class to show that you have searched for programs related to your topic of interest, if applicable.
• Page Length: Approximately 2-3 pages of text, plus references.