Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
The following questions discuss the concepts covered in Chapters 5-8 in the textbook. Be certain to place your name on your submission and label each answer correspondingly. Remember to cite your work and list references. Using the same company, you used in the first assignment, answer the following questions (limit one page per question):
1. Summarize what the company views as the reasons for its success (past or expected in the future). Provide both quantitative and qualitative success factors. You may gather this information from annual reports, the company’s website, or interview with the CEO. Please be sure and site your source for the information.
2. Discuss your company’s competitive advantage.
3. Strategy is a set of goal-directed actions a firm takes to gain and sustain superior performance relative to competitors or the industry average. The translation of strategy into action takes place in the firm’s business model. The business model details the firm’s competitive tactics and initiatives: it explains how the firm intends to make money (Rothaermel, 2021)). Describe the business model used by the organization. How does the company’s business model put their strategy into action?
4. Business-level strategy details the goal-directed actions managers take for competitive advantage when competing in a single product market (Rothaermel, 2021). Answer the following questions for your selected company:
Who-which customer segments-will we serve?
What customer needs, wishes, and desires will we satisfy?
Why do we want to satisfy them?
How will we satisfy our customer’s needs?
5. Define the four types of innovation (radical, incremental, disruptive or architectural). Which does your company use? Explain your rationale for selecting this type.
6. Discuss the company’s diversification strategy and the effect it has on the organization’s competitive advantage.
Cite All Sources, and Please use Rubric That is Attached! Thank You.