Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
The essay will offer 2 (Two) Scenarios. This essay will focus on disease process and students will need to demonstrate knowledge of altered anatomy & physiology, medical & or therapeutic interventions and the nursing care required.
-Small introduction, please .
1. Using relevant evidence, describe the condition, integrating signs, symptoms, impact features, Risk factors, types or subtypes, cause incidences and prevalence (nationally UK only please).
2. Relating your answer to the scenario, explain the anatomical and physiological changes that may occur for the patient. Complications. Initial assessments on emergency department.
3. Give details of the nursing care that may be given to the patient, demonstrating understanding of medical/surgical interventions, including medications, highlighting indications and therapeutic effects, NON pharmacogenic therapy, effects of the medication will have on the patient.(What would happen if we implemented theses nursing care plans)
• INTEXT REFFRANCES PLEASE (please include NHS.co.uk , https://www.nice.org.uk/ and mainly UK references.
• CREDIBLE References, no more than 10 years old.
Scenario 1 -Myocardial Infarction
John is a 56-year-old male who has suffered two (2) Myocardial Infarctions. He has been successfully resuscitated on 2 occasions. An angiogram has indicated four (4) blocked coronary arteries, two are almost totally occluded.
Scenario 2- Cholecystitis
Hannah is an overweight 40-year old woman who presented to A&E complaining of a sudden, sharp pain in the upper right-hand side of her abdomen. The abdomen is very tender and breathing deeply makes the pain worse. The doctor confirmed a diagnosis of acute cholecystitis.