Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
The essay will offer 2 (Two) Scenarios. This essay will focus on disease process and students will need to demonstrate knowledge of altered anatomy & physiology, medical & or therapeutic interventions and the nursing care required.
-Small introduction, please .
1. Using relevant evidence, describe the condition, integrating signs, symptoms, impact features, Risk factors, types or subtypes, cause incidences and prevalence (nationally UK only please).
2. Relating your answer to the scenario, explain the anatomical and physiological changes that may occur for the patient. Complications. Initial assessments on emergency department.
3. Give details of the nursing care that may be given to the patient, demonstrating understanding of medical/surgical interventions, including medications, highlighting indications and therapeutic effects, NON pharmacogenic therapy, effects of the medication will have on the patient.(What would happen if we implemented theses nursing care plans)
• INTEXT REFFRANCES PLEASE (please include NHS.co.uk , https://www.nice.org.uk/ and mainly UK references.
• CREDIBLE References, no more than 10 years old.
scenario1- Chronic Kidney
Martin is a 75-year-old, he is taking furosemide now for 7 years due to his cardiac condition and on-going bilateral leg oedema. Despite all close monitoring with his GP, he has now been diagnosed with a stage 2 chronic kidney disease.
Scenario 2 -Diabetes
Lauren is 65 years old and has been a diabetic for the last five years. Lauren enjoys walking in the park but is now finding it difficult to walk. On inspection, the nurse notices that the skin on Lauren’s feet is discoloured and dry. The toenails also look gnarled and a different colour.