Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
Read “Body Parts: Who Has What and How It Works” Attached below
Current Events 1 on the reading Body Parts
Instructions from syllabus:
• Look for a current events article relating to the assigned reading; look for a news article – NOT a blog, editorial, non-journalistic website
• Write a short essay (3 paragraphs) on the article
• Include a link to your article
• Cite the article as well – author, date, source, etc.
• You are responsible for keeping track of how many assignments you have submitted
Make sure to cite the page number if you quote any of the assigned readings – in other words, if you are going to copy any phrases, sentences, words from a reading, you must cite it!
Paragraph One: What is this news article about? Describe the news article you have chosen to write about.
Paragraph Two: How does this article relate to the assigned reading? In this section, tell me what your news piece has to do with the assigned reading. You do this by quoting or citing from the assigned reading. Demonstrate to me how carefully you have read the reading under discussion, be as detailed as possible. Assignments that receive the full 3 points quote from the assigned reading and give an in-depth discussion of how a particular section of the assigned reading relates to the news article.
Paragraph Three: What did you think of the article? Did you learn anything new?
You will also comment (minimum 100 words) on a CE posted by another classmate. What did you think of their CE? Attached below