Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
Q1. We have learned quite a lot in the first three weeks. Please highlight one thing we discussed in the lecture that you find most interesting. Why do you find it interesting?
Q2. Do you find Max Weber’s definition of a state useful? Why or why not?
Your response paper should be about 2-3 pages, double-spaced.
1. A proper summary of the topic (40% of your paper grade).
2. A critique, observation, and/or reflection on how the materials you learned from this topic can
better help you understand political institutions (40% of your paper grade).
3. Writing quality, and the use of proper outside academic references (20% of your paper grade).
1. Provide a “creative” title for your response paper.
3. Two academic references (newspapers, books/book chapters, academic articles, etc.) is required
if you are an undergraduate student.