Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Submit your assignment instructions
Generally speaking, bioethics helps determine what is responsible by considering four fundamental principles: autonomy, beneficence, nonmaleficence, and justice. The principle of autonomy is about respecting people and their free will. Beneficence and nonmaleficence are two sides of the same coin: doing what is helpful and not doing what is harmful. Justice, in this context, has to do with fairness in giving out benefits and risks.
Using your own words, answer the following questions:
1. How these models relate to one another varies with each circumstance
2. In your opinion, which model may be the most important?
1. Ethic of Care Model
2. Narrative Ethics Model
3. Complementary/Alternative Medicine (CAM)
Please answer the discussion board questions by Sunday, February 19, 2023, at 11:00 pm. For full credit of 100 points, the following is expected:
1. Use APA format.
2. Utilize more than three references to answer the questions.
3. Your answers must be at least two paragraphs for each question.
4. You must Replay at least two other students’ posts, and a reference that justifies your response must be included.
5. Submission will be on the Discussion Board link.