Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Organization Development is a planned change discipline concerned with applying behavioral science knowledge and practice to help organizations achieve greater effectiveness. In this course, you will conduct an analysis of your organization with the goal of creating a plan to improve an aspect of your organization’s performance. Each unit will build on the previous complete to achieve the goal.
In Unit 4, you evaluated your performance, skills, and talents.
For your Unit 5 Complete assignment, examine your organization based upon your analysis so far. Write a narrative essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below. Use at least three scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and Attend sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format.
• Introduction and Summary. Summarize the introduction of your organization outlined in Unit 1 Complete. Indicate whether your understanding or view has changed or enhanced since we started the course.
• Company e-profile. Provide links to various electronic presence for your organization including website(s), Intranet, and social media presence such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Physical Condition. Indicate improvements to your network and/or the physical layout of your office, factory floor, or another location where you work.
• List and elaborate on recommendations identified from Unit 2 Complete.
• List and elaborate on recommendations identified from Unit 3 Complete.
• List and elaborate on recommendations identified from Unit 4 Complete.
• Organization Health. Evaluate the overall health of your organization. Identify the existing communication network. Do you have access to needed information to perform your duties on a timely basis? Be as specific as possible.
Do the reports, emails, weekly calls, written or oral updates, etc. you receive provide you with enough information, or do you find yourself having to call or email others to know what you need in order for you to perform your job responsibilities?
Do you find yourself wondering why you are forced to be in meetings, asked to join calls, or receive emails or written updates that you do not need?
Are there others included in meetings, calls, or emails that do not need to have access to the information contained or communicated during such meetings?
• Recommendations. Identify the top three recommendations based on feasibility, attainability, and likelihood for implementing change to improve organizational effectiveness. Explain and support your recommendations.