Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Comprehend the difference between formal and informal criminal justice system process
2. Become familiar with difficulties and controversy surrounding the concepts of “justice” and
After listening to the Serial podcast (Season 3, Episode 1), and reading Shirley Jackson’s short
story The Lottery, address the following questions. You may find it beneficial to review pages 6-
7 of your course textbook.
1. What is the overall goal(s) of the criminal justice system?
2. Where those goals accomplished in Anna’s case? Where those goals accomplished by the
“lottery” in Shirley Jackson’s story?
3. What, (if any), laws were broken in Anna’s case, or in The Lottery?
4. Is Anna’s case, or The Lottery story supported by a due process or crime control model?
Why or why not?
5. In your opinion, was justice served in Anna’s case? Was justice served in The Lottery?
Your paper should be:
• 1-2 pages
• Double spaced
• Times New Roman Font
• 12-point Font
• I inch Margins
• Free of spelling and grammatical errors